Thursday, July 22, 2021

when i was a kid

when i was a kid 
i often thought
if i were to go into the jungle 
i would get lost 
i might not be able to get back home 
and, i would be finished 

but when i grow up 
i felt that i was wrong 
after i went to the city, i realized 
i got lost more deadly in city 
neither i could come back home 
nor i could be finished 

when i walk in the city 
i feel that i am walking in jail 
where there is 
neither clean air for me 
nor peace and silence
there is only, noise, pollution, lies and so on 

in the city, 
i walk, i talk, i work
i scream, i am angry, i suffer from anxiety 
i smile in depress and 
i am happy in despair 
i may look fine
but nothing is working well within me 

what the hell is going on
it seems that i am completely fine 
but, nothing is fine with me 
i don't feel that I am me 
but i am acting like I do 
what the hell is happening to me 

on the other hand 
when i go to the jungle 
i feel, birds are singing for me 
i feel, trees are dancing for me 
i feel, rivers are whistling for me 
i feel, wind is floating my mood in the nature 

the more i listen to the symphony of nature 
the more i understand the symphony of the nature 
the more i feel the symphony of the nature 
the more i realize and understand the symphony of nature 
the more i understand, the more i feel the symphony of nature 
it makes me feel alive, i am breathing all these into my senses

what i feel 
city is just wood 
once the tree dies
it becomes wood 
once the village dies 
it becomes city or senseless bigger village 

wherever i run or turn 
thousand of people are around me
but neither do i know anybody 
nor anybody knows me 
this totally is a dead tunnel
where i am alive with dead senses

how cities are dying under the light 
similarly, our senses are dying in the crowd 
dying sense marches restlessly 
it kills the truth and reality 
it shows, my shadow is more powerful than me 
in the city, i am dead, but my shadow is alive 

the stars and moon 
stand being my lights every night
the sun and sky 
come and give me energy everyday
the nature and creatures 
keep singing and dancing in their own motion and entertain me 

today, i realize 
i will never get lost in the jungle 
where i feel, happiness is reborned  
where, silence and peace is smiling 
where, solitude is consoling the attitude 
where, attitude forgets the longitude and latitude 

afterall, at some point 
my mood dances like trees 
my mood flows like rives 
my mood sings like birds 
my mood flies like wind 
where I could completely find myself

#nepal
#mountains
#himalayas
#WesternNepal 
#Baglung

No comments:

Post a Comment