Friday, July 23, 2021

my heart beats

my heart beats 
feeling the Himalayas 
my mind thinks 
listening the Himalayas 

when i closed my eyes 
Himalayas come and whisper 
when i closed my ears 
Himalayas come and stay in my mind and heart   

there is Himalayas in my eyes 
there is Himalayas in mind mind 
there is Himalayas in my heart 
there is Himalayas in my every sense to nonsense 

i see the Himalayas in rushing river 
i see the Himalayas in every rock and soil 
i see the Himalayas in every vegetation 
i see the Himalayas in every substance  

when i talk  my nonsense 
Himalayas listen quietly 
when i dance awkwardly 
Himalayas watch silently  

once i know the Himalayas 
Himalayas taught me silently 
every question comes with an answer 
every problem comes with an opportunity 

#Nepal 
#MountEverest 
#Himalayas 
#adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment