Saturday, July 24, 2021

when you smile

when you smile 
my heart dances 
when you are silent 
my heart sink in it 
when you look at me 
my spirit hop to your eyes and embrace your beauty 

i don't know what's happening 
i don't know what's happening 

i feel , you exist in my every smile 
i feel, you are hoping in my every steps 
when i look at the the sky 
you come in my sight being birds 
when i look at the flowers 
you exist in flower being a beauty
when i look at the plant 
you shine as sprout in each plant
 
i wonder, who you are 
i wonder why i am chasing you 

i don't know what i am for you 
but i know what you are for me 
i know what you are for me 

you have light that bright my sight 
you have shine that is giving me feeling of fine 
you have emotion that match my equation 
you have yearn that could shower my thirst 
you have river where i can flow 
you have sky where i can fly 
you have mountains where i can summit 
you have lake where i can swim 
you have axis where i can motion 
you have universe where i can dance forever 
you have emptiness where my happiness could float
more over, 
you have the sense that connect with my nonsense 
you have the sense that connect with my nonsense 

#Nepal 
#Plants 
#Nature 
#Beauty 
#Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment