Thursday, July 22, 2021

i am looking for my sky

i am looking for my sky 
i really don't know 
what is the sky means 
neither i can see nor feel 

some people say above me is sky 
some people say above moon is sky 
some people say above sun is sky 
some people say there is no sky 

in fact, sky is the hope 
it throws the light to hop 
it swings the wing to fly 
it gives the space to imagine 

sometime sky comes down and covers me 
i lost myself and forget who am i 
sometimes sky disappears from my universe 
i lost my wings and forget my pace and space 

sometime rain falls from sky 
and floated me in happiness 
sometime light jumps from sky 
and enlighten my moments 

sometime darkness swells in sky 
and sink me into the sadness 
sometime clouds coves the whole sky 
and block my hope, light, energy 

possibly, my real sky is inside me 
what my eyes see is my sky 
what my mind imagines is my sky too 
what my heart feels also my sky 

yes, my sky is inside me 
till the moments i couldn't feel it 
till the moments i couldn't realize it 
i will never feel and find my sky 

#langtangTrek #Nepal 
#adventure 
#himalayas 
#nature

No comments:

Post a Comment