Friday, July 23, 2021

i often walk around Himalayas

i often walk around Himalayas
indeed, i am addicted to Himalayas
i am always tempted by its presence
indeed, they are so alluring for me

i am always curious
what is the color of Himalaya ?
i asked myself more often
but answer never remain the same

when i see the Himalayas
by my eyes it looks white
when i see the Himalayas
by my heart it looks so peaceful

when i look the Himalayas
by my mind it looks so tall and giant
when i look the Himalayas
by my feeling it looks so close

sometime, i lost with it's charm
sometime, i lost with it's size and shape
sometime, i lost with it's silent
sometime, i lost with it's presence

when i am so far
it appears so close to me
when i am lost
i found myself in Himalayas

the moments i understand it's allusion
Himalayas presence in me every breathe unknowingly 
it silents me, it silent my sense, it silent my presence
i just wander and smile, everything will be understood easily

- A joyful moments in Everest Base camp
#EverestBaseCamp 
#Nepal #Himalayas 
#AdventureLife 
#adventureThought

No comments:

Post a Comment