Saturday, July 24, 2021

when i sit under the beautiful night sky

when i sit under the beautiful night sky 
the majestic universe presence in me 
the stars that look into my eyes and silent my moments 
the stars that beat into my heart and peace my motions 

the language of quietness listened so loud 
the presence of silent is so beautiful 
the motions of billions stars that connects to my emotions 
the sequence of breathe that connects to the light of stars

I am forgot myself, i lost all my sense 
where i am and what i am doing 
nothing i know, nothing i need to know 
i live my senseless and motionless motion moments 

take me how high you could take 
take me how deep you could take 
take me how far you are dreaming 
take me how close you are willing 
 
i am completely feeling so  free now
i don't see anything, i don't feel anything 
i am waiting for this moments so long 
i don't know whether i am flowing or blowing 

i can see and feel my majestic mountains 
they are full of emotions and feeling 
when stars feel/sense it through inner power 
they fall down to kiss the mountains

this is my best the moments 
where star are kissing me 
i am locking her tight with my arm 
my star is on my arm, 

what a moments i am having 
what a feeling, i am having 
it's dream or reality, i really don't know 
i am still wondering and wandering 

#nepal #EverestTrek 
#Trekking
#Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment