Saturday, July 24, 2021

I don't know, what's going on

I don't know 
what's going on 
i don't know 
what's happening too 

but i feel so happy 
even you smile for me from thousand mile 
how easily one smile can erase 
thousands mile's distance in a second 

the smile is as beautiful as art 
i don't know who painted this 
the more close i get  
i lost the trail always 

when you smile, it took me to dream 
when you call me, i don't listen anything
when you pull me, i forget my world 
indeed, the world is in word 

never know how far is the distance 
never know how long is the existence
never know how long is the persistence
but no need any equation for the best sentence 

you are the light which glow without the switch 
i am waiting you in dusk seeing the golden light 
i am waiting you in  dawn seeing the golden light 
hope, you will uncover me , i am waiting your presence in me 

#Nepal 
#EverestTrek 
#Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment