Friday, July 23, 2021

when i zoom my lenses to the past

when i zoom my lenses to the past 
my mind took these pictures 
a little boy with basket on his back
a little girl with basket on her back 

firewood and grass were our books 
we used to carry them in the baskets 
farm lands were our classroom 
parents were our teachers 

Uphill to downhill 
my breaths are effortless 
downhill to uphill 
my breaths are heavy/difficult

we used to put our dreams in the basket
we used to carry our dreams in the basket
The basket is our dream and friend 
what a time and memory we had 

everytime when i visit these places 
my childhood memories came back they shut down my eyes and brain 
everytime i see these faces 
I remember my friends and schoolmates 

#nepal
#westernnepal
#adventure
#villagelife

No comments:

Post a Comment