Friday, July 23, 2021

i am just a half in your absence

indeed,
i am just a half in your absence 
i am always half in your absence 
another half is you neither in presence or absence 

when you are angry 
you take my half with you 
when you are happy 
you take my half with you too 

when you are silent 
you take me all, not just half 
when i am lonely  
my mind multiply you millions time 

i think you know it very well 
your smile speaks louder than your voice 
your absence speaks louder than your presence  
your cave is brighter than the sun 

the word and world 
always pushed us to darkness 
but the will and wish 
always pulled us to brightness 

the world shows us a dream 
the feeling guide us towards the  dream 
the action took us to experience the dream 
the karma helps to conquer the dream 

your silent, i am listening 
your presence, i am feeling 
your smile, i am missing  
your light, it's glowing inside me 

you are flowing like water into me 
you are blowing like wind into me
you are glowing like light into me 
you are forming the way into me 

#Nepal 
#annapurnaCircuitTrek 
#ACT 
#Himalayas 
#Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment