Thursday, July 22, 2021

I am pandemic, also called covid-19

Namaste !!! 
I am pandemic, also called covid-19
i am here not by my reason 
i am here by your reason 

i am in air 
i am in water 
i am in you 
i am in everything 

you are talking about reason 
you are talking about season 
either you are talking about reason or season 
you are already in my prison 

you sink in water, i flow there to you 
you fly in air, i blow there to you 
you are in my custody by your own sin or karma 
whatever the pharma you try, nothing gonna work 

some of you might think, i am beatable 
some of you might think, i am kissable 
some of you might think, i am digestible
some of you might think, i am burnable

but in reality, i am none of above 
i am here by your reason 
i will leave here once the reason is over 
neither you need to  beat me nor burn 

i am the nature 
i born here 
i die here 
and it continues 

the one who ignore me 
i will presence there/them soon  
the one who understand/respect me 
it's meaningless to presence there

#langtangtrek
#nepal
#himalayas
#adventure
#nature

No comments:

Post a Comment