Friday, July 23, 2021

nature is my school

nature is my school
adventure is my class
every mountains are chapters
everything i listen and see are the words of the book

i go to nature to learn
i go to nature to listen
i go to nature to understand
i go to nature to feel

where,
i look at the water
i listen the water
it musics differently

when i look and listen the water in waterfall
it showers and roars differently
when i look and listen the water in river/stream
it flows and sounds differently
when i look and listen the water in sea
it rush and tide differently

when i look at the tree and listen the wind
it blows and sounds different rhythm
when i sit in the shore of sea/river and listen wind
it dances with different rhythm

when i look at the tree in raining day
it smile differently and throw me different energy
when i look the same tree in sunny day
it shines differently and reflect the different energy
when i look at the same tree in winy day
it dances differently and it show's it presence differently

when i look the birds in sunny days
they looked so happy and dancing around
when i look the birds in raining days
they looked a bit worry for food and very silent
when i look the birds in windy day
they looked a bit in tense and tear

nature is full of music
if we are musician
nature is full of magic
if we are magician

every sound i listen in nature are the rhythm of the music
everything i see in nature are the words of text book
every steps i walk in nature are the words i wrote as homework
every breathe i take, it realize me how profound is the nature

nature, it always looks so simple and silent
but it's so hard to listen and understand
adventure, it always looks so hard and dangerous
but it's so easy to do and achieve

every step i walk in nature, i write one word
every break i take in nature, it formed a paragraph
every day i write a new page in nature
every night i read what i write today in nature

when i walk, birds sing a song 
when i stop, birds come and dance 
when i close my eyes, birds suddenly silent 
when i open my eyes, birds smiles 

when i walk, trees whistle loudly 
when i i stop, trees exhale oxygen for me 
when i close my eyes, trees plays music 
when i open my eyes, trees are dancing 

when i look at the river, waters are rushing fast 
when i stop at the shore of river, rivers looks so silent & peaceful
when i close my eyes, they play the music for me 
then i open the eyes, i feel waters are dancing  peacefully 

every night when i look at the sky 
moon is cooling my mood and presence in me 
stars are showing me my dream 
milky way is connecting my way to dream 

i never know how many pages i read of nature
i never know how many pages i write of adventure
but it has been teaching and entertaining me every second
i am sure, its not gonna end till my last breathe

i really don't know now 
How long nature will remain like nature 
indeed, it's being new dumping site now
it has been waiting for the rescue 

my school (nature) is tearing 
my class room (adventure) is stinking 
who the hell is responsible for it ? 
Am i the only one ? time to ask ourselves 

#Nepal 
#nature 
#DhorpatanTrek 
#Dhaulagiri 
#Adventure 
#nature

No comments:

Post a Comment