Friday, July 23, 2021

Nature is my oxygen

Nature is my oxygen 
adventure is my breathe 
sky is my dream 
motion is my power 

i always love to lost in nature 
i always love to lost in adventure
i  always love to lost in my dream 
i always love to roam in motionless motion 

when i lost in nature 
i make the connection with the  nature 
i understand the nature from inner feeling 
i can realize the nature from my inner sense 

when i lost in adventure 
i make the connection with adventure beautifully 
i understand the adventure from experiences 
i can realize the adventure from inner feeling 

when i lost seeing the sky at night 
i reach to the sky where my dreams are roaming 
i explore each and every corner of milky way 
i connect the energy of space that is nothing usual 

when i lost in motion 
i forget where i am wandering 
i forget how i am wandering 
everything i feel is just motionless motion where there is no space for worry, fear and tear 

once i am able to listen the wisdom of nature 
once i am able to understand the wisdom of adventure  
once i am able to experience the wisdom of nature & adventure 
i  live the life differently and my life will breathe differently too  

#Nepal 
#Adventure 
#mountains
#worldtourismday2020
#MerPeakClimbing

No comments:

Post a Comment