Thursday, July 22, 2021

Hi my dear one

Hi my dear one  
do you know 
in your absence 
i always feel
the colors are lost from canvas 
the colors are lost from brushes 

you know very well 
the canvas without colors 
the brushes without colors 
it's like river without water 
or fish without water 
it never gives any sense 

you are the colors  
who paint the happiness in my heart 
you are the colors 
who paint the imagination in my mind 
you are the colors 
who paints the stories in my  every wander 

without the colors 
neither brush has any meaning 
nor canvas has any meaning 
in the presence of colors 
how happily brushes dances in canvas 
how beautifully colors form an image 

hi my dear 
did you hear? 
when i move the brush 
the canvas smile and keep silent
you are that silence
who whispers in my sense always 

in your presence
canvas gets another life 
the brushes experience another height 
my mind listens to your motion 
my soul feels so calm and charmed 
neither am i worry for any picture nor character

#islandPeakClimbing 
#Himalayas 
#adventure 
#Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment