Thursday, July 22, 2021

Am i visible or invisible ?

Am i visible or invisible ? 
I questioned myself 
There is no answer yet 
The whisper is louder day by day 

I questioned again and again 
But there is no force to answer 
means what i am ? 
Either visible or invisible 

I think we all are invisible 
what we see, all are just an imagination 
We move here to there by imagination 
Neither we know anything or understand 

We have visible body 
but this body doesn't represent us 
and our body never guided us 
it could not decide anything 

I always think 
we are invisible 
Nothing we know about ourselves 
neither you know yourself nor i know myself 

Our sense to nonsense are invisible 
our sense to soul are invisible 
our sense of  imagination are invisible 
our sadness and happiness caused are invisible too 

We are invisible creature of invisible universe 
We come here unknowing 
We do things here unconsciously 
We leave this universe unknowingly too 

#Nepal 
#everestbasecamp
#himalayas
#adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment