Thursday, July 22, 2021

i am looking for someone

i am looking for someone 
who can explore my inner sense  
i am looking for someone 
who can touch my inner sense 

i am waiting for someone 
who can listen my inner echo 
i am waiting for someone 
who can understand my inner sense 

who is that person 
who are to touch my fire 
who is that person 
who can lost in my desire 

where are you darling ?
what are you doing ? 
when you gonna whisper me ? 
i am waiting and waiting 

are you living further than dream? 
are you waiting me further than destination ? 
neither i can smell nor sense 
how sacred and secret you are 

i send the air to find you 
i send the light to find you 
i send the sense to find you 
neither of them could get any clue 

probably, i might be wrong, but 
you are purest wilderness soul 
exist in everyone's sense 
and, presence in everyone's feeling 
#langtangTrek 
#nepal 
#Himalayas 
#adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment