Wednesday, July 21, 2021

i often wonder


I often  wonder 
Where does our mind roam? 
I often wonder 
Where does our legs roam ? 

Is the life just a wheel? 
I often questioned my self 
If the life just a wheel 
How many wheels are there in life 

If the life is just a wheel 
How can we get out from it ?
How can we reach the state of salvation 
And how to set up the journey of emptiness 

Life is bounded by unlimited wheels
Wheel of happiness and sadness 
Wheel of hopes and wishs
Wheel of greediness and unsecurities 
Wheel of dreams and desires 
Wheel of true and false 

Life is lacked by unlimited wheels  
Wheels of karma and dharma 
Wheel of salvation 
Wheel of awareness and wisdoms 
Wheel of imagination and knowledge 
wheel of comsmic evergy 

The day when i am waken 
The light of comsmic energy sparks in my senses
my senses says Aham Brahmasmi 
And lost the wheel of silent or emptiness


No comments:

Post a Comment