Wednesday, July 21, 2021

i talked thousands day


i talked thousands day 
but not for me 
i walked millions mile 
but not for myself 
i imagined thousands dream 
but nothing took me out 

day came and went 
night came and went 
the breath keeps in and out 
either day or night 
i have no idea 
where it comes and goes 

i wonder 
where does twelve hours long day can hide 
where does twelves hours long night can hide 
it appears as a routine in next day or night 
i even can't hide few meters long curtain from my window 
this thought has been wandering me much 

i read and write 
but i didn't study and realize 
i speak and imagine 
but i never realize the gap of reality 
so i keep flying and flying 
till i reach the ice point 

the day i realize 
birds fly by it's will not by wings 
the the next moments 
 i decided to talk myself 
 i decided to walk myself 
 i decided dream myself 
 i meditated myself 

the moments 
when i meditated 
i realize 
i know nothing 
i am nothing  
i am in nowhere 

why should i worry ? 
why should i bury ? 
the things which are not belonged to me 
feat and fate are in every step 
either i move or not 
it has been prisoning us 

#nepaltrekking
#everestbasecamp

No comments:

Post a Comment