Thursday, July 22, 2021

Nowadays, The relations start

Nowadays 
The relations start 
In the morning like sunrise 
And end in evening like sunset 

Whats happening 
Whats going on 
we don't know 
We may not want to know too 

Light comes in the morning 
Light goes in evening 
the life is growing up 
But happiness is growing down 

Happiness are being 
just like a bubble of water 
it shows up in moments before 
And it disappears in a moments later 

We claimed often 
We are richer than before 
We are educated than before 
We are civilized than before 

we started to go school age of three 
neither kids got time to breath nor think 
They are so busy mirroring words 
They are so busy murmering the sentence 

We already forgot 
how our mind works 
We already forgot 
How our heart beats 

Our mind is filled by pre thoughts 
our heart is filled by pre pains and fears
Our eyes are filled by pre tears
our hands & legs are pre tighten by laws & paws 

i don't look like me 
i don't feel like me 
I don't think like me 
But, i still force myself to pretend like me

i lost myself in every step 
I lost myself in every thought 
i lost myself in every sense 
I lost all my creativity 

Nowadays
i think we are being a broken generator 
neither it can be run by filling the fuel 
nor it can be run after repairing 

we are being useless being day by day 
The sooner we realize & understand it 
the faster we recorrect ourselves 
The sun shines forever & never sets in our life 

These days in my yard 
When i hear group of people are talking 
they sound like groups of robot 
Where all are missing the sense and consciousness 

We still look like the same being 
but our dreams are already swinging away 
we are hanging in no man's land 
Whether we know go forward or backward 

#Nepal 
#EbcGokyoTrek 
#himalayas 
#adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment