Thursday, July 22, 2021

what is Yoga for me

many people are wondering about yoga 
Many people are wandering for yoga too
What's this for ? 
I often asked myself too 

Many people are wondering about Asan 
many people are wandering for Asan too 
what's this for ?
i often asked myself too 

Many people are wondering about Meditation 
many people are wandering for Meditation too
What's this for ? 
I often asked asked myself too 

Many people are wondering about Pranayama 
Many people are wandering for Prayayama too
what's this for ? 
I often asked myself too 

The day i know/realize/feel/understand
Asans for, to bring the awareness in our body 
Meditation for, to bring the awareness in our mind/brain 
Prayanama for, to bring the awareness in our breathe 

In wholestic Yoga means
connect our inner sense to outer sense 
create the balance in between body, mind & breathe 
Explore and experience the boundless happiness, peace & silent 

The moments i experienced all these 
Yoga has been becoming my drug 
Which i never forget to take everyday 
it has been becoming my breathe recently 

#YogaTrek 
#EbcYogaTrek 
#EbcTrekking 
#Nepal 
#Himalayas 
#Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment