Thursday, July 22, 2021

You are that light

You are that light 
who exist in my every sense 
Sometime you enter into me being sun light 
other time you enter into me being moonlight 
you know there is not any door for you 
You can enter any form any time 
either being light or darkness 
either being sense or nonsense 

You exist in my thought 
You beat in my heart 
You appear in my awareness 
You form my dream 
you create my motion 
You dwell in my emotion 
but in reality 
You live millions light year away 

The far you stand 
You tempt me more 
The more abstract you be
you look more fascinating 
The more silent you be
you look more mysterious 
The more you smile gazing eyes 
You make me curious 

Time comes and goes 
like the way river flows
Season comes and goes 
But it changes the dress of nature 
You show up and dwell in my sense 
It makes my sense silent and vibrant 
Since the moments you presence in my sense
You change the colors of my happiness  

#everestbasecamp
#YogaTrek 
#YogaTrekNepal 
#HimalayanYogaTrek 
#EbcTrek 
#EbcYogaTrek

No comments:

Post a Comment