Wednesday, July 21, 2021

You may not know

Who you are yourself ? 
You may not know 
You may be seeking the answer for it 

but for me 
you are the colors 
colors of happiness 
colors of smile 
Colors of silent 
Colors of my soul 
colors of my mind 
Colors of my heart 
colors of my feeling 
colors of my thrilling moments 
colors of thought 
Colors of imagination 

With your absence 
I am nothing 
I am lost 
i am finished 

Stay with me 
Here , there and everywhere 
you are my universe 
Where all the colors are formed/Changed in second 

I walk with your colors 
I talk with your colors 
I dream with your colors 
I wake up with your colors 

How lucky i am 
to stay and be painted by your colors 
To feel and sink into your colors 
To be born and die painting your colors 

Your sacredness is my dream 
Your perfection is my light 
Your company is my journey 
Your presence is my universe 

#nature

No comments:

Post a Comment