Thursday, July 22, 2021

when i see you are smiling in front of me

when i see you are smiling in front of me feel, the door to heaven is open
but when i see you are leaving
i feel, the door to haven is closing

indeed, who you are for me
neither i know nor you know
but why there is you in my mind and heart
and i am wondering and wandering second by second

there is you in my mind
there is you in my heart
there is you in my in my ocean and sky
and you are already swimming in my ocean and flying in my sky

i never know
how did you  enter in my space
how beautifully you started to dance in my space
you engage my each and every sense and nerves

these days,
i wake up with your whisper
i move with your motion
i smile with your charm and aroma

what is happening
you whistle in my dream
you presence in my feeling
my world is floating on you

something beautiful in presence
something beautiful in absence
but you are beautiful in both
either in presence or absence

#annapurnaCircuit 
#annapurna
#himalayas
#adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment