Thursday, July 22, 2021

i wandered all the beautiful hills

Yesterday 
i looked outside 
i felt/imagined 
there was everything 

i roamed seven continents 
i wandered all the beautiful hills
i wandered all the beautiful corners 
i stood all the brightest streets 
 
what were not in these places 
there were full of colors 
there were full of lights
there were full of divers soul  too

But it didn't brighten my soul 
it didn't enlighten my mood 
my eyes were seeing the light and and colors 
but my mind and heart were covering with darkness 

i wondered uncountable day and night 
i saw the unlimited colors and light 
but it wasn't the lights and colors 
which i was seeking or wanting for 

i wondered, i wandered, i was anxious 
i suffered, i pained, i cried 
probably, i was the fish to fry in the fry pan of the time 
then moments i was well fried, i was waken 

we started one journey in one point and ended it 
we started another journey in another point and ended it too
before i saw myself outside to find me 
Today i see myself inside to find me 

when i see myself outside to find me
second becomes hours, minute becomes week long 
hour becomes year, day becomes decade long 
month become like double decade and year becomes like century 

but when i see myself inside to find me 
hour becomes second, week becomes minute 
year becomes hour, decade becomes like day 
double decade become like month and century becomes like year

when i see outside to find myself 
i lost myself every second 
but when i see inside to find myself
i feel and found myself each and every moments 

Today 
I look inside 
i feel and found 
there is everything within me 

so, 
now is your turn 
whether look inside or outside
you wanna find yourself within you or outer world 
 
#nepal
#Himalayas 
#trekking 
#lobuchePeakClimbing

No comments:

Post a Comment