Thursday, July 22, 2021

i stop and try to listen

one day 
i was walking along the river 
i heard some sound 
i stop and look around 
but i didn't see anything around 
i didn't see anybody around 

after a while
i kept walking 
the whisper continues
i was astonished 
i stop and try to listen 
but there is nothing around  

i didn't  move for a while 
i kept my ear open and closed my eyes and mouth 
some sound wave came through the air and enter to my ear 
suddenly it travels to my mind, heart and sense 
i was completely lost in that moment
i just stopped and listened the sound 

i am a river 
but i don't look like river now 
people are still calling me a river 
i don't have any idea yet 
who made me like this ?
how i became like this ?

i am thinking 
why i am flowing like this ? 
who was i before ?
who am i today ? 
i feel shame myself
but i don't know any of you do feel shame 

why are you walking around me? 
why are you seeing me ?
am i still sexy? 
am i still sacred ?
am i still drinkable? 
am i still  healable ? 

i know you don't have any answer 
but i don't know whom i could share this 
most of people who came around here 
they walk holding their nose 
they drive locking their window in car 
they run plugging the airphone into the ear  

Perhaps, Today 
people feel shame looking at me 
people feel shame touching to me 
people feel shame talking to me 
i am flowing from the middle of the city 
but i am feeling lonely either day or night 

Yesterday, I was a dream 
Today, i am a burden 
is this called the time? 
or this is a fate 
i am looking for an answer 
who the hell is ready to give me answer or listen me 

i am not sure 
whether i am right or wrong 
but i have to tell today 
no matter it is sounding or not 
but i have to break my silent 
it's too much already 

there is corporate philosophy
it keeps producing pollution 
it has formed/run various I/NGO 
I/NGO imagine a good slogan and sing it in multiple media 
and those media house also run by corporate group 
they are fooling us being for and against

I/NGO is a partner of corporate house 
most of I/INGO are Funded by corporate house
can we expect any changes from them? 
i think impossible and impossible 
it is against the ethics 
so it won't happen, trust me 

these days, i afraid 
if i see, people are marching here holding the banner of my name 
if i hear, people are protesting here shouting my name 
i feel unsecure with them 
i afraid with rich and powerful people in society 
i never need to afraid with normal people 

normal people are my friend 
they are my society, they always have concern for me 
but corporate houses are my enemies, they always play game against me 
they look better and wear better too but indeed they don't have better heart for me 
i cry, they laugh at me. i am silent, they tease me 
is there any medicine for them ?

indeed, they are more worse than covid for nature 
when will you discover vaccine for this kind of people? 
i hope i can vaccine for all these corporate house and I/NGO 
and also for those who add salt in injuries 
then after i will feel i reborn  and i flow naturally 
thank you for listening, that's it for today.  keep coming to listen me 

when my eyes opened  
my ears was thundered by thousands noise 
i asked myself who am i? why am i listening this? 
how many of you could listen this in your life 
have you even think our life without clean water? 
have you every think our life without clear river ? 

#Nepal 
#annapurnacircuit
#tilichoLake

No comments:

Post a Comment