Thursday, July 22, 2021

the breathe before you take

the breathe before you take
it flows to kiss me first 
then, it carries me into you 
it introduces you to me 

the song before you sing 
it plays first in my sense 
my sense connects with your sense 
Then, it comes in your mind as being song  

what a miracle connection here 
neither you could realize nor i could 
time flies, life struggles and in the end 
you appear as my mirror and i appear as your mirror 

Mirror means me - error 
when i feel i have error
i go to see the mirror 
and correct my error 

similarly, you are my inner mirror 
through you, i could see my inner error 
through you, i could realize and correct my inner error 
through you, i could feel my inner sense and energy 

through you, sun comes in and morning lights 
through you, sun goes in evening with golden lights 
through you, milky way show up in mid night 
though you, moon shine with great energy in dark night 

you are my sense when i think 
you are my breathe when i suffer 
you are my mirror, when i need to realize 
you are my wisdom when need to speak 

#nepal
#mountain
#trekking
#himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment