Thursday, July 22, 2021

Marodona, God of Football

Dear Legend 
I know 
we are always 
a breathe away from death 
But your death 
made me feel so bad
I really can't believe this 
I always think
You will live long 
i was always dreaming 
To meet the magician 
who runs with ball 
And ball runs with him 
when i watched you on tv
you had wandered me 
second by second 
how you dribble the ball 
How you touch the ball 
How you shoot the ball 
You never let me close my eyes 
You never let me breathe too 
how much i enjoy watching you 
how aggresively you played 
How beautifully you turned the ball 
How fast you run and contolled the ball 
You were the one 
i wish to meet in my life after Che and Castro 
All had left the world 
I believe 
there is space somewhere else 
Where you are playing soccer and waiting me 
Wherever you are now 
keep playing the soccer 
I am watching to see you play always 
Even we never know each other 
Eve we never meet each other 
But i know you always 
you will be in my sense always 
RIP legend 
See you playing soccer in another universe 
Keep playing and keep entertaining us 
You are the best and remain best forever 

#marodona
#Soccer 
#RipMaradona
not my photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment