Thursday, July 22, 2021

When you presence in me

When you presence in me 
my mind stop dreaming 
it starts huming your voice 
it starts singing your happiness 

When you presence in me
My heart stops all the feeling
It starts listening your silence 
It starts to sink into your sense 

Perhaps, destiny blowing us somehere 
Where we meet to smile 
where we smile to be happy 
Where happiness is taking us to silent 

When i see your smile
i feel the sunshine in my sense 
when i hear your voice 
i feel its best music i have ever heard 

When you turn your head and smile to me 
i feel, sun is rasing from your inner sense 
The wisdom of the rays come & control my sense 
then, i lost my sense and motion in you 

Everyday i go home taking you in my sense 
Every night i talk with you through my sense 
Every morning i wake up hearing your sense 
Where happiness are singing & silent is dancing 

#nepal
#islandpeak
#Himalayas 
#ebc 
#ebcTrek

No comments:

Post a Comment